The Gypsy - Brewery / Distillery Time Share
Ever wanted to start your own brewery or distillery, but do not want to take on the full commitment of time and/or finances?
Would you like to have a home base from your home brewers club or make your own fresh wort kits?
We are excited to be offering 4 time share allocations for our planned Brewery and Distillery equipment.
As part of the offer, you will receive:
- 1 x 1000L fermentation tank. It must stay on site for 2 years, however, you own the tank.
- Free use of a bright tank as required.
- 3 x 12hr sessions per month to utilise the brew house, canning or distilling equipment (rotating schedule on weekdays and weekends, day or night shifts).
- 1 vertical pallet space of dry storage (2-3 pallets in total)
- 1 pallet space of cool room storage (2.7m cool room roof height)
- Free use of our 100L pilot brewing system (pre book on schedule)
- Free use of our 50L pilot distilling system (pre book on schedule)
- 50 shares in our company, to the value of $4,400
Also included at no cost:
- Rent for the site
- Liquor licensing fees (cellar door and wholesale sales)
- Exclusive access to our planned cellar door/bar on site, as well as another off site.
What you could produce?
- Beer. Produce 1000-3000 litres per month (per tank) in kegs or cans, for wholesale customers, online, or for your own personal consumption and make up to $25,000* per month in sales.
- Spirits. Produce 1000 bottles per month, for wholesale customers or online sales, and make up to $75,000* per month in sales
- Liqueurs. Produce 1000 bottles per month, for wholesale customers or online sales, and make up to $55,000* per month is sales
- RTD's. Produce 5000 cans per month, for wholesale customers or online sales, and make up to $37,500* per month in sales.
- Cider. Produce 1000-3000 litres per month (per tank) in kegs or cans, for wholesale customers, online, or for your own personal consumption and make up to $25,000* per month in sales.
What extra costs you are likely to encounter:
- Raw materials, being grain, hops etc. You either supply them yourself or we supply for cost price + 10%
- Excise tax, if applicable.
- Product design. Should you require our team to design a beer, spirit or associated product, this can be discussed for a set fee per product.
- Staffing. Should you require us to provide staff, brewer, distiller, packaging assistant etc, it will cost between $25-$50/hr
- Our designer can assist you with brand design, label printing etc. She is an independant consultant, so you would pay her directly at her rates.
- If you wish to schedule additional brewing, canning and distilling sessions, then you can do so at an agreed rate, dependant on availability.
- If you wish to obtain further storage, this can also be arranged for a set monthly fee.
The system will consist of:
- A steam powered 6 vessel 10HL brewhouse (HLT, Lauter, Mash, 3 x Kettle / Whirlpool)
- 15 x 1000L jacketed fermenters
- 1500 can per hour canning and labelling machine.
- 3 x 1000L reflux stills, 2 x 800L reflux stills and a 1250L stripping still
- A 100L pilot brewing system (2 x 50L brew systems) with 6 x 100L jacketed fermenters.
- A 50L pilot distilling system.
The fee for this offer is $50,000 up front, with immediate access to our existing infrastructure until arrival and commission of new equipment, but is a substantial long term saving, costing you the equivalent of only $480/wk to include all of the above;
An upfront fee of $27,500 plus once system commissioned, 52 weekly payments of $550, with a 50% allocation of access to existing infrastructure until arrival and commissioning of the new equipment.
A 2% fee will be charged via invoice if paid via credit card, EFT is preferred payment option, please contact us to be invoiced.
This is a general overview of the plan, there will be finer details and contracts to be finalised, but this will give you an idea of what we are doing and feel free to ask anymore questions.
* = Based on max production and 100% sales clearance rate at retail prices.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org